Steep roofing designs create striking architectural silhouettes in modern and historic structures, but can pose construction, safety, and maintenance challenges for roofing contractors. Tri-State/Service Group companies have the specialized experience required to properly install, maintain, and repair your steep-slope roof.
Did you know? Tri-State/Service Group companies have extensive experience with traditional steep roofing materials like slate, tile, shakes, metal, and shingles.
The right steep-slope roof for your project
"Steep-slope" usually refers to roofs with slopes of 3:12 or greater. Working with the best products available from major material suppliers, our group buys the right materials for your individual application. Traditional and modern steep-slope materials include:
- clay or concrete tile
- shingles, panels, shingle panels
- stainless steel, copper, coated steel, aluminum
- asphaltic and composite shingles
- wood shakes and shingles
- system recommendations and rationale
- different manufacturers of proposed systems
- pro's and con's of upgrades and downgrades
- budgeting to help you weigh options
- up-front costs and relative costs to maintain and operate different systems